Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem
Siem Reap Province
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a leading paediatric healthcare organisation in Siem Reap, Cambodia, paving the way in healthcare innovation and replication, specialty treatment and holistic, compassionate care that impacts hundreds of thousands of Cambodian lives each year. AHC is looking for a highly motivated individual who can fill the newly created position of Individual Giving & Events Manager to strengthen the fundraising functions of the organization.
Individual Giving (60%)
- Maintain a portfolio of mid-level donors (gifts under $10,000USD) and be directly responsible for cultivate, solicit, and steward, to meet annual individual fundraising goals.
- Collaborate with the Development Director to create and execute comprehensive strategy for cultivation and solicitation of individual donors based internationally and potential donors who are visiting Siem Reap
- Expand and diversify support from individual donor database through email funding appeals, medical equipment donations, medical volunteers, event engagement and other strategies for donor engagement
- Oversee the management of individual donor records using Etapestry, maintaining clear and timely records to track contacts, donor giving, notes and assist in the maintenance of an accurate database.
- Collaborate with CEO, board of directors and other key volunteers to develop, execute and evaluate strategies to engage individual donors through outreach, education, invitations to special events, and personal contacts.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations/modifications to Individual Giving program based on financial performance and other key metrics
International Fundraising Events (40%)
- Liaise and support annual fundraising dinner events in Hong Kong and Singapore hosted by board members and volunteer committees
- Lead and manage AHC’s annual running event
- Manage other small events including but not limited to third-party donor events, digital fundraising initiatives and corporate volunteer activities
- Engage regional corporate partners in fundraising events and/or creating their own fundraising events/campaigns
- Collaborate with the Communications Manager to create and implement donor communications and acknowledgements related fundraising events
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business, marketing, communications, international development, or other relevant fields
- At least 3-5 years of fundraising experience in a non-profit organisation
- Experience in individual donor management from identification to solicitation to stewardship
- Be reliable, coachable, and consistent in follow through on commitments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present at public platforms, engage with a diverse array of donors and have a professional demeanor
- Prior experience in managing fundraising events and working with volunteer fundraising committee
- A demonstrated ability to think creatively, particularly as applied to fundraising opportunities.
- Skilled in self-management, balancing competing priorities, and working against multiple deadlines
- Strong project management skills - planning, execution, issue resolution
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Team player with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/ along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (855) 63 963 409, 012 67 47 55 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned. “Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”.