125 University Avenue
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Organization: International Child Resource Institute (ICRI)
Location: Berkeley, California
Salary: Competitive compensation rate, plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
“We are a community of thousands of children, families, community leaders, great thinkers, innovative doers, program experts, and those with the heart, soul, and commitment to make change for children and families every day.”
About Us: International Child Resource Institute (ICRI) is a leading international early childhood education, health, and development organization that provides early childhood and infant/toddler Emergent Curriculum programs in the United States and abroad. We are looking for a full time, organized, and dedicated Administrative Coordinator for our office in Berkeley.
The Opportunity: The Administrative Coordinator will work directly with the executive leadership team at our headquarters in Berkeley to manage ICRI's operations in the United States and abroad. They will also oversee support staff, volunteers, and interns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Global Director, Executive Director and Finance Manager including: correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, note taking, phone follow-up, copying, distribution of information and other tasks as necessary.
- Work with Finance Manager to create and distribute accounts receivable invoices to clients.
- Provide on-going phone coverage, respond to e-mails and other requests for information, manage general e-mail account and other areas as assigned.
- Finalize and distribute internal and external communications materials.
- Manage and update the organization's social media pages and website on a regular basis.
- Solve user problems related to PC/Desktop systems and networks. Act as system administrator for computer and phone systems.
- Maintain office equipment and manage office supply needs.
- Bachelors required, preferably in a field related to the position (i.e. Business Administration, Finance, Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology, etc.)
- At least three years of experience providing administrative support, five years preferred.
- Solid skill in using Microsoft software and Google Suite products; knowledge of graphic design, book-keeping and database systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while managing multiple and diverse projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional, positive, and calm attitude.
- A liking for detailed work requiring attention and diligence.
- A methodical, systematic and efficient approach to tasks.
- Highly effective performing as a member of a team and working independently.
- A demonstrated commitment to working on behalf of children and families.
- Flexibility to support our headquarters office and our local early childhood centers.
Working at ICRI: Our team is here to support you learn and grow. We provide all staff with a positive environment that offers excellent benefits, including:
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance.
- Paid time off including paid holidays and vacation/sick days.
- Opportunity to participate in a 403(b) retirement program, with a matching plan.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to us with “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line to email@example.com. Please send your resume and cover letter as one PDF. Thank you for expressing interest in joining our team! You can learn more about us at www.icrichild.org.
Minimum Education Required