ABOUT THE HOUSING PARTNERSHIP NETWORK
Housing Partnership Network (HPN) is an award-winning membership network of 100 of the nation’s leading affordable housing and community development nonprofits. Through practitioner-driven peer exchange, policy and innovation, the Housing Partnership Network’s mission is to leverage the individual strengths and mobilize the collective power of our member organizations. Our vision is that all people live in vibrant and inclusive communities where access to affordable homes creates opportunity and economic mobility.
Since our founding in 1992, HPN has collectively served over 12.8 million people; developed, rehabilitated, or preserved about 470,000 affordable homes; and launched 14 successful social enterprises. Our work has been recognized with honors including the MacArthur Award for Creative & Effective Institutions and Wells Fargo NEXT Award for Opportunity Finance. Learn more at www.housingpartnership.net.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND EQUITY
HPN is committed to creating a diverse and equitable environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. HPN recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other protected status. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We aspire to build a diverse team, one that better reflects the people and communities we serve. Applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Collaboration - We are a true network. We believe in the power and benefits of broad engagement, empowerment and collaboration.
Connection - We actively build relationships that connect people, ideas, and organizations to forge new paths for improving communities.
Racial Equity - We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion at HPN, and helping members advance initiatives that dismantle long-standing systemic racial biases and discrimination to achieve economic and social justice.
Inclusion - We recognize our power comes from the collective and cooperative nature of our work, based on an environment that is inclusive of diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives.
Respect - We are open, honest, and respectful in all of our interactions which strengthens our relationships, our mission, our work with colleagues and members, and ultimately the lives of the people we all serve.
Transformation - We work with our members to transform our industry by creating systemic solutions to help people who live in our communities to thrive.
ABOUT THE ROLE
HPN is seeking a Senior Analyst to play a key role in HPN’s Knowledge Management work, partnering with colleagues and members to enable HPN to showcase the impact generated by its activities, social enterprises, and member organizations. This includes managing data collection, reporting, and analysis to ensure that colleagues have the information they need to drive data-informed decision-making and for sharing with members and external parties, such as funders and policy makers. Key areas of work include:
Data Collection and Validation
· Working closely with colleagues and members, design and implement data collection of HPN’s member property data, and separately HPN’s Member Profile data (contains member business line, production, and impact data), based on industry standards, organizational needs, and member feedback.
· Revise property and Member Profile metrics annually, as needed, and ensure annual completion of updates by members, including data validation and following up on missing information.
Business Intelligence and Data Analysis/Visualization
· Assist with HPN/enterprise business intelligence design, buildout, and reporting in HPN’s Knowledge Center (KC). The Senior Analyst will focus on visualization/report design and business requirements, not technical buildout. There is an opportunity to learn about/assist with data warehouse design and technical buildout for interested candidates.
· Facilitate and play a lead role in data projects for HPN’s enterprises and teams where relevant, e.g., working with our green/sustainability director on green/healthy product and sales data.
· Aggregate, analyze, and present member impact and engagement data.
· Explore public datasets relevant to the affordable housing industry, such as the LIHTC dataset, and determine where these should be integrated into our business intelligence tool (KC) and analysis.
Data and Systems Stewardship
· Serve as an internal expert on data in the Knowledge Center and Salesforce, assisting colleagues with entering, locating, interpreting, and analyzing data in these systems, as well as creating reports and designing visualizations that respond to company or member needs.
· Synthesize and document best practices relating to data entry/collection, use, and analysis in tools such as Salesforce and KC.
· Serve as a key member of HPN’s cross-functional data and systems governance team, which oversees the development and rollout of data/systems best practices, policies, and procedures across the company.
· With the Director of KM, collaborate with industry partners on data collection and analysis.
· Assist with fostering HPN’s member community of data and knowledge management professionals through peer exchange calls and other communication.
· Exempt (Salaried): $84,000-$105,000 annually
· Occasional travel may be required.
· Preference for candidates to be based out of Boston, MA, but remote candidates will be considered.
· New employees need to be either (1) fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or (2) granted an exemption prior to beginning work at HPN
Please submit cover letter and resume
ABOUT THE HOUSING PARTNERSHIP NETWORK
Housing Partnership Network (HPN) is an award-winning membership network of 100 of the nation’s leading affordable housing and community development nonprofits. Through practitioner-driven peer…