Full Time Contract
Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
This position will be responsible for technical direction of service delivery activities, ensuring that Santé’ strategy is aligned with the project’s vision, objectives, and plans to achieve results. With guidance and support of the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) the Technical Director will coordinate the provision of technical services, assure the integration between project program areas in child and maternal health, family planning and reproductive health, HIV-AIDS/TB, nutrition, WASH, emergency preparedness, and health systems strengthening. The Technical Director will contribute to documentation of project successes and lessons learned as well as quarterly reports.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight for the service delivery components of the project and ensure the efficient implementation of project activities and the timely reporting of those activities to Santé headquarters and USAID.
- Coordinate project liaison and collaboration with partners, donors, USAID, clients and stakeholders.
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to all project partners.
- Advise the DCOP in alignment of human resources with project work plans and emerging SOW from USAID, Santé partners and partners, including on external sourcing of human resources and consultants.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An advanced degree at the Masters level or above in social science, public health, or other appropriate area is required. Medical doctor preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in the implementation and management of international development projects, specifically, with combined experience in two or more technical areas such as child and maternal health, family planning and reproductive health, HIV-AIDS/TB, WASH, emergency preparedness and health systems strengthening.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level colleagues.
- Demonstrated experience in program management and administration, and contract compliance. Experience with USAID projects is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in French and English required.
- Willingness to frequently travel to sites and other areas as needed.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in French and English required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position title in the subject line of the email. Attach CV or resume and a cover letter.