4000 Blackburn Lane
The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.), is seeking both full-time and part-time therapist to provide individual, family and group psychotherapy to foster and adopted children and their families in our Burtonsville, Maryland office.
C.A.S.E. was founded in 1998, and is one of the premier organizations in the country providing innovative and specialized services to adoptive and foster families. We are seeking a skilled energetic therapist to join our team. All clinicians receive individual and group supervision and have opportunities for continuing education.
POSITION RESPONSIBLITIES :
1. Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to foster and adoptive children and their families.
2. Conduct initial psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
3. Perform other duties as required.
4. Must work t3 evenings per week (full-time) ; two (2) evenings per week (part-time).
1. Master's degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family counseling.
2. Current licensure.
3. 4 to 6 years clinical experience (individual, group, and/or family therapy), experience working with foster and adopted children preferred.
4. Demonstrated understanding of loss, grief, and trauma.
5. Experience with and commitment to providing culturally competent services with diverse client populations.
C.A.S.E. offers a competitive salary, medical, vision and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, opportunities for professional development, generous holidays and annual leave. We are a friendly, flexible work environment.
Minimum Education Required