Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
9159 Brookville Road
We are looking for a mature, dependable Spanish-speaking Administrative Associate who can manage a large volume of calls and help with data input. The phone rings a lot here, with calls coming from people who need our assistance and from people who would like to help in myriad ways. Many calls we receive are from Spanish speakers, and we want to be sure they have someone on the line who can assist them effectively.
The individual selected for the position will demonstrate a genuine commitment for the mission to end poverty, in addition to the commitment to providing fundamental support to A Wider Circle’s daily operations.
A Wider Circle is a dynamic, grassroots nonprofit organization, and we love and support one another as we do this important work each day.
- Act as the first point-of-contact for callers – from those seeking help, to those seeking to contribute to the movement – with the highest level of professionalism and compassion
- Direct calls to appropriate team members or take electronic messages as needed
- Work closely with sensitive donor data by way of careful data entry
- Compassion for others and desire to participate in the movement to end poverty
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle calls with maturity and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedication to careful and efficient data entry
- Experience working with databases preferred but not required
We offer health insurance, retirement, voluntary benefits, professional development opportunities, and more.
Level of Language Proficiency
English and Spanish
Minimum Education Required