About the Organization
Swaniti Initiative is a non-partisan, social enterprise that delivers development solutions to policymakers and representatives. Swaniti works with State Governments and Parliamentarians across 17 states. Swaniti supports addressing the issues of health, education, gender, water, sanitation, climate change and livelihood. We work through a three-pronged approach: provide research support on key government programs and initiatives, on ground implementation insights for delivery of public service and technological intervention to improve service delivery.
About the Position
We are looking for passionate and innovative professionals who are keen on taking up a leadership role in the development sector. The Associate Consultants (AC) shall represent Swaniti and will work in close coordination with the government for goals like unemployment reduction, livelihood generation, improving educational outcomes, ensuring healthcare delivery and poverty reduction. The professional would have quantifiable targets on how to deploy and manage projects most effectively. The key role of this position would be to strategically identify gaps, opportunities, and ensure the appropriate initiatives are taken and monitoring and impact assessment is done. The professional will also have to demonstrate very strong communication and documentation skills. While supporting the district administration, the professional would be expected to facilitate the formulation and implementation of end-to-end strategy, maintaining a consistent liaison with the stakeholders.
● Post-graduate degree in any field with a preference for those possessing a degree in rural development, public policy, management, or public administration.
● Experience in working with government administrative officials
Role & Responsibilities
● Providing strategic support to the District Administration for increased economic activities
● Strengthening delivery of services in the district
● Ensuring that innovative programs are adopted and strengthened towards focused sectors
● Overall improvement in the performance of the social and economic indicators, Build and maintain effective relationships with strategic authorities of the government to provide them with appropriate reporting of ongoing programs.
● Respond to any needs of the administration, including providing them with innovative ideas about schemes and programs.
Reporting and Communication
● The AC will function in close coordination with the district administration office.
● Leadership Skill
● Strategic Planning
● Government Liaison
● Project Management
● English and Hindi Communication – Proficiency in Verbal and Written
● Proficiency in MS Office suite.
● Data Analysis skills
Details at a glance
● Job Type – Full time
● Location – Pakur, Jharkhand
● Joining – As soon as possible
● Remuneration – Commensurate with Industry Standard and relevant experience
About the Organization
Swaniti Initiative is a non-partisan, social enterprise that delivers development solutions to policymakers and representatives. Swaniti works with State Governments and Parliamentarians across 17 states…