- Endeavor promotes innovative and sustainable economies by helping an ecosystem’s best entrepreneurs scale. As these entrepreneurs grow their companies, they create high-quality jobs (700,000 cumulative jobs in 2016) and generate wealth ($10 billion cumulative revenue in 2016) for the entire economy. Even more importantly, Endeavor creates a culture of responsibility among our entrepreneurs to give back to the next generation -- through mentorship, investment, and inspiration. We currently operate in 32 markets in 28 countries, ranging from the Philippines to Kenya to Colombia, and support over 1,600 entrepreneurs.
- We are seeking a talented full-time Junior Salesforce Administrator to assist our team transform Endeavor into a data-driven organization that uses Salesforce strategically. We are looking to expand our People and Operations team as we redesign, rebrand, and relaunch Salesforce as the comprehensive, organization-wide solution that can bring our network together. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Salesforce Admin who wants to work in a truly international non-profit organization that has devoted itself to technology as the only way to scale its impact.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Salesforce Administrator in the organization's transition from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning. This will involve conducting end user interviews, assisting in the design and implementation of Lightning, and creating training resources through documentation, webinars, and WalkMe content.
- Assist Endeavor’s Salesforce Administrator in analyzing the organizations current Salesforce infrastructure. This will include running Field Trips, mapping objects, assessing record types, page layouts, formula and rollup helper fields, as well as any underlying automation.
- Own administrative responsibilities such as creating, updating, and maintaining user accounts, troubleshooting issues, and actively supporting end users from all of our offices around the world. This will also include creating custom fields, managing picklists, imports, and mass contact and account transfers.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards that are critical to the day to day workflow of Endeavor Staff.
- Maintain Knowledge on Salesforce, as well as, continuously creating and enhancing Salesforce and software resources.
Requirements needed to perform this role successfully:
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- 1-2 years as a Salesforce power user, Junior Administrator, or equivalent with a passion for learning quickly on the job.
- General understanding of relationship databases and data integration tools
- Interest in leveraging data to drive key business decisions
- Excited about working with a diverse team from numerous countries
- Creative problem-solver able to anticipate and solve problems quickly
- Superior stakeholder management, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- An eagerness to learn about and adapt to new software
- Passion for training and facilitation
- Ability to translate technical jargon - verbally, in writing, and through presentation -- into colloquial language
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in languages spoken by Endeavor affiliates a plus (e.g. Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Italian)
- Willingness to travel is a must
This position will report to the Salesforce Administrator and will be an important member of Endeavor's People and Operations team. Will also work closely with Endeavor’s Entrepreneur Selection & Growth (ESG) Associates, Managers, Managing Directors, and VPs; Worldwide ESG Team; Endeavor President; Endeavor CEO; Endeavor Entrepreneurs.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications will only be accepted through the Endeavor Talent Board (https://endeavor.org/work-with-us/). In your cover letter, describe why this position was made for you. PLEASE NOTE: We will only review applications that have both a cover letter and resume uploaded as one file. Questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you. No phone calls please.