43-31 39th Street
Coordinates SCSNY initiatives to promote the organization and its services to the community at large. Develops relationships with the community to foster recruitment initiatives and serves as the organization's liaison with prospective recruits and trainees. The position will nurture relationships with prospective recruits/trainees and manage on-going community relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Coordinate and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting Certified Home Health Aides, Home Health Aide Trainees and OSY participants.
- Coordinate recruitment process, including developing overall recruitment and outreach plan and schedule.
- Maintain ongoing liaison between SCSNY and community organizations in regard to recruitment.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Manage the recruitment process to meet Home Care staffing goals.
- Work with hiring personnel and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Provide support and assistance to new recruits and trainees in assuring that they understand expectations and agency policies and procedures.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct an ongoing assessment of outreach and recruitment strategies.
- Ensure weekly follow up with recruitment candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Maintains a database of referral sources for potential training applicants in Salesforce.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict recruitment activity.
- Provide weekly recruitment outreach reports and data.
- Analyzes information to improve and ensure program candidate referral appropriateness.
- Conducts information sessions for candidates on and off-site.
- Interviews candidates as needed.
- Participate in program staff meetings.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross-functional projects related to the Home Health Training Program.
- Monitors adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking communication skills.
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, clients, volunteers, and other community/government agencies.
- Local travel REQUIRED.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adapt to the changing needs of program participants.
- Ability to network with other departments and community service providers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Familiar with Sales Force a plus.
- Two-year degree from a recognized college or university in social/human services, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a must.
- Two years’ experience working in an educational or career development program Ability to understand and relate with diverse individuals.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Attn: Siobhan Simpson. Indicate “Home Health Aide Outreach Specialist” in the subject line.
Sunnyside Community Services is an Equal Opportunity