1424 4th Avenue
Amazing mission, awesome team, great location
Landesa helps the world’s poorest people gain land rights; reducing poverty and conflict, increasing economic activity, empowering women, strengthening food security, and improving environmental stewardship. It’s a big mission and it takes a team of talented, committed people to make it happen.
We are looking for a talented Junior Accountant to provide essential support for our Finance team.
Does this describe you?
- You have a wide range of accounting skills and experience and are looking for a workplace in which you can grow and learn.
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in providing accurate, reliable work. Whether it’s completing the monthly closing process or assisting with annual financial planning, you give it your all.
- You are a team player and love to work with diverse groups of people, both domestically and internationally.
- You are comfortable reviewing financial information and expense reports, processing accounts payable, maintaining a fixed assets ledger, and performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
- You want to apply your skills to support a successful organization that is actively reducing poverty and benefiting the lives of the world’s poorest.
- You love to laugh and enjoy working in a fun and mission-driven environment with people that share your passions.
- You hold an Associate’s Degree or higher degree in accounting. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- You are able to work in the United States for any employer for an unlimited period of time.
Equal employment opportunity is a fundamental principle at Landesa. Landesa is committed to a work environment in which relationships are characterized by dignity, courtesy and respect. We are committed to nondiscrimination in all business operations.
Minimum Education Required