District of Columbia
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) seeks a passionate and creative Digital Engagement Manager. As a leading nonpartisan nonprofit government watchdog, CREW is dedicated to rooting out government corruption and fighting the influence of money in politics through legal action and communications grounded by in-depth research.
As CREW takes bold legal action to hold the current administration, Congress and others accountable for conflicts of interest, ethics abuses and violations of the law, you will be on the front lines of getting CREW’s work and message to the American public. This position directly reports to the Communications Director.
- Develop and execute strategy for grassroots digital campaigns
- Create compelling issue, fundraising and update emails
- Grow and maintain a supporter list of tens of thousands of activists from across the country
- Manage CREW’s supporter database
- Monitor the news for opportunities for online activism and engagement
- Respond to email and social media queries from the public about CREW’s work
A great candidate has:
- Three to seven years experience in digital organizing or online engagement
- Significant experience writing digital content and managing email campaigns
- Proven experience managing strategy, content creation, and development of online campaigns
- A passion for government ethics and campaign finance issues
- Ability to track, report and respond to digital metrics
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your last name and “Digital Engagement Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. We are only able to respond to candidates we are contacting for an interview. CREW is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our workplace and in our work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We strongly encourage candidates from all groups and communities to apply.