The Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle is seeking qualified applicants for an experienced Program Manager to lead the Project M.I.S.T.E.R. Program™ (Male Involvement & Service To Encourage Responsibility). This program is designed to provide intervention opportunities between successful African American adult males and “at risk” African American youth.
Project M.I.S.T.E.R.™ is centered upon the idea that education is the cornerstone of success. We believe that with equitable educational opportunities, a person’s life circumstances can be impacted substantially.
Position: Program Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
The Program Manager works with a team of instructors and volunteers to effectively execute on the objectives of the project and is responsible for the delivery and overall success of the program.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years’ experience in a related area is required.
- 3+ years' supervisory experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, human resources, social work or relevant field is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral contexts.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented organizational skills, with the ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple activities; Ability to manage multiple projects, set and change priorities while ensuring attention to detail, quality, and timeliness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as the position requires.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, generous PTO
Minimum Education Required