The role of Global Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Manager is a crucial multi-disciplinary role to lead the efforts of measuring ProVeg International’s organisational and project-specific impact, continuously improving our practices and understanding the progress we are making towards reducing global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040.
The role will involve continuing the design and implementation of ProVeg International’s impact framework. This role leads on impact measurement across countries, for a huge variety of different interventions, across all departments, working closely with the International Operations, Fundraising, Communications & Research teams to communicate impact and findings to internal and external stakeholders.
1. Organisational Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact:
- Continually monitor and update existing Logical Models & Theory of Change approaches to evaluation and impact management across countries and departments to inform PVI’s work and strategic approach
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of impact strategies globally and, together with the Communications and Fundraising teams, disseminate overviews of our achievements through various channels (newsletters, website, social media, videos etc.)
- Support ad-hoc high-impact opportunities from PVI countries and external stakeholders, including for use in grants and other fundraising proposals
- Together with the International Fundraising and Communications teams, produce annual reports to illustrate the impact of PVI’s work and share learnings to our community and supporters
- Support all countries and departments to evaluate their own work and help to set up continuous learning mechanisms within and between teams (Design and deliver face-to-face and virtual workshops and trainings)
- Synthesize regional and international reporting into monthly reports measuring organizational progress toward global goals for leadership and fundraising teams; provide other reports and review as needed.
2. Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact:
- Guide and support regional leads, project teams, and leadership to develop a Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Framework (incl. Measurable outcomes and impacts) for new and ongoing projects
- Oversee the Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact activities across all PVI’s projects
- Ensure regional leads, project teams, and leadership are collecting the necessary data and provide support with analysis and reporting if required
- Coordinate review meetings with Project Managers to capture and disseminate learnings
- Support Research and other departments with ad-hoc projects (i.e. research on problems’ causes and effects), and support approved research projects as required
3. Data Management:
- Oversee the collection and reporting of PVI’s KPIs for Quarterly and Annual OKRs
- Conduct regular quality checking and assurance of routinely collected data (lists)
- Set up and ensure the integrity of the Global PVI Impact internal and external dashboards (Google Data Studio)
- Manage periodic data cleansing
- Draw data from PVI’s database as requested by Country and Department functions
Knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a monitoring, evaluation and Impact role
- Strong understanding of impact practice
- Experience of designing, delivering and analysing monitoring, evaluation and Impact frameworks, systems and methodologies
- Experience of gathering and interpreting data
- Ability to create compelling internal and external reports
- Experience of using monitoring, evaluation and impact findings and analysis to inform operations and strategy
- Experience of managing databases and comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Good understanding of data management and GDPR
- Project management experience
- Experience working in the non-profit sector
- Experience working remotely and/or with an organisation that has remote workers
- Experience working in a global organisational context with multiple countries, partners, and stakeholders.
- Experience of CRM systems
- Experience with APIs
Skills and Attributes
- Strong Office Software skills (Google Docs, Google Sheets), especially strong proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills (e.g., R, SPSS, APIs)
- Strong data visualisation skills (e.g., Google Data Studio)
- Strong survey software skills (e.g., Limesurvey, Jisc online surveys or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Highly motivated and self-driven with an ability to manage and prioritise own workload (a track record of setting and meeting deadlines, working under pressure and producing results, being thorough while also mindful of the nature of the organisation - a non-profit that requires regular impact assessments and achievements overviews)
- The ability to take initiative and to work both independently and collaboratively from a remote office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and personal authority to establish rapport with key stakeholders
- Experience in managing a project team
- Strong motivation to support the plant-based movement and alignment of your values with those of ProVeg International.
Reports to: International Operations Manager
Department: International Operations
Location: Remote (Ideally in the UK, Netherlands, Poland, South Africa or East Coast US)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: If appointed in the UK, the salary range will be between £29,6k and £33,8k. If appointed elsewhere, salaries will be adjusted to local comparable standards.
Application deadline: 8 April 2021
HR Phone interviews: 12-16 April 2021
Face to face interviews: 26-30 April 2021
Start date: May 2021