255 W.43rd Street
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE TIMES SQUARE AREA OF MANHATTAN
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Case Management position at the Times Square. The Times Square is the largest supportive housing residence in the US and provides permanent affordable housing and supportive services for 652 low-income and formerly homeless individuals including many with a history of substance abuse, physical and psychiatric disabilities and HIV.
The Case Manager is responsible for a caseload of 25-30 clients. The job comprises a full range of direct services to clients with particular emphasis on mental health, physical health and substance abuse services. Services may also include money management, coordination of care, medication management, on- going individual counseling, and complete documentation of these services. Additional responsibilities include involvement in evidence based practices such as Supported Employment and Motivational Interviewing. The Case Manager will participate and contribute to a program culture that is client-centered, outcome-oriented and dedicated to continuous quality improvement.
- Case Manager 2 – Bachelor’s Degree or HS Diploma or equivalent and 4 years relevant experience.
- Case Manager 3 - BSW and 1 year relevant experience (excluding fieldwork) or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant experience or HS diploma or equivalent and 6 years relevant experience.
- For applicants without college degrees, every 30 credits can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy required
Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document. Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO THE LINK PROVIDED