MentorLink Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist
- Job posted by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, New York
Details: $14 per hour
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, an established mentoring agency serving Albany, Rensselaer, Schenectady, and Saratoga counties, is currently seeking a dedicated, motivated part-time MentorLink Enrollment and Match Support Specialist, with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Experience managing volunteers and working with youth facing adversity is a plus.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to think critically and proactively, and remain effective under pressure
- A collaborative team player as well as a self-motivated independent worker
- Highly organized and exceptionally detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a keen sense of urgency
- Ability to meet deadlines and to motivate others to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn our program database to manage and monitor workflow, and to collect data
- Excellent sense of diplomacy and high level customer service skills
This position is part-time, averaging 10 hours per week, with the likelihood of additional hours during peak times. The pay will be $14 per hour.
Mission driven work, flexible hours
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply send resume and cover letter to Sabrina Houser, CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, email@example.com.. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.