60 East Tremont Avenue
The Bronxworks Family Enrichment Program, a child abuse prevention program, is expanding to implement evidence based practices, including mental health and parenting support services, and is currently offering new exciting professional opportunities. The program has been providing quality preventive services for over 17 years and is seeking candidates to leverage this experience to the next level. All positions offer consistent and expert supervision, including the option for LCSW supervision towards clinical license. Experienced case planners ready for their next step are encouraged to apply to all positions.
BronxWorks is currently hiring 3 Program Administrators for the Family Enrichment Case Management Department.
Assistant Program Director: Provide program administration, staff supervision and psychotherapy; staff provide casework counseling and case management services to maintain family integrity and enhance family functioning. Candidates must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW). Bilingual English/Spanish preferred; supervisory experience a plus. Required: A supportive approach to supervision, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral skills.
Quality Improvement Coordinator: Enhance the program’s existing quality improvement activities including the development of metrics attesting to practice effectiveness and success; lead quality improvement efforts throughout the program. Candidates should be an LMSW or an equivalent (e.g. LMHC). Must be comfortable with collecting, monitoring and analyzing data and completing reports that lead to demonstrable practice improvement. Excellent written and oral skills.
Family Team Conferencing Coordinator: Schedule and monitor all conferences, provide ongoing training and support to develop and strengthen staff skills. Candidates must be an LMSW. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral skills.
•Master's degree in social work or another related field of study.
•A minimum of two years program management experience.
•Strong oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills are necessary.
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other standard business technology is required.
BronxWorks offers a variety of benefits to full-time salaried employees as well as part-time salaried employees who work at least 20 hours per week year-round.
- Generous paid time off for personal, vacation, parental, and medical leave
- 12 paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, and life insurance coverage care for employees and their families, at little or no cost to employees.
- A pension plan that is 100% employer paid
- Two tax deferred annuity plans and employee assistance in maximizing the pension plan and tax deferred annuity plans to prepare for retirement.
- TransitChek – Employees may use TransitChek to have money taken out of their pretax salaries to pay for their public transportation commute.
- Free and confidential assessment, counseling, and referral service, to assist employees and their families with a wide range of personal problems
- Additionally, BronxWorks Offers
- A comprehensive monthly training calendarAccess to some scholarship opportunities
- Non-financial support and internship opportunities for employees who return to school, particularly for their Master of Social Work degrees
Level of Language Proficiency
Bi-lingual - English - Spanish
Minimum Education Required