95 Pine Street
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life.
In partnership with school leadership and Network leaders, our Success Academy Talent Acquisition team has the immense responsibility for ensuring all of our classrooms and schools have exceptional talent to support and lead our scholars every day. We need a results-driven Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and drive our recruitment campaign. The ability to work under pressure on competing responsibilities with resilience, discretion, diplomacy and accuracy is essential.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating and refining best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top talent from across the country;
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partnering with school and network leaders to determine needs, and interviewing candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Execute and support a competitive on-campus recruitment campaign that includes high-visibility marketing, email campaigns, information sessions/panels, networking with professors and student organizations, to ensure strong campus presence nationally;
- Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and school design in a compelling way; and
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Ability to think at the goal level (versus task) and demonstrate good logic;
- Strong technical sourcing and research knowledge and expertise;
- Experience identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies;
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing platforms to drive candidate pipeline;
- Highly analytical and process-driven mindset;
- Have a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity;
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency;
- Have exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- Have well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character;
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and get excellent results from others; and
- Strong problem-solving and clear communication skills.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years of teaching or full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to source, network and build a robust talent pipeline.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.