Details: $15/hr x 20 hrs a week
7464 Mill Street
Position: Camp Administrator
Hours: 20 hours per week
Start Date – October 1, 2018
Salary: $15 per hour
Reports to: Camp Director, Mary Lee Dinski
Location: Camp Fiver, 7464 Mill Street, Poolville, NY 13332
(some work out of office in Hamilton, NY also)
The Fiver Children’s Foundation is seeking a part-time Camp Administrator for our unique youth development organization that empowers 500 children ages 8 to 18 from underserved communities throughout the New York area. The primary function of the Camp Administrator is to oversee all aspects of the Camp registration process including revising the application, mailing/emailing to families, collecting back from families, entering data electronically and reporting.
- Revise camp application documents annually
- Compile documents for mailing/emailing to 500 families
- Tracking submission of camp applications and documenting submitted forms
- Outreach to families in English and Spanish to obtain registration forms by deadline
- Preparing documents regarding bus stop information and what-to-pack to registered campers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in database
- Communicate with Fiver families about deadlines, missing paperwork and bus stop details
- Submit weekly report on number of campers registered and outreach efforts
- Collect, assess, and record free/reduced lunch eligibility forms
- Manage camp scholarship application process by collecting application forms from campers/families
- Translate documents into Spanish
- Bilingual (Spanish) required.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills (ability to mail merge)
- Excellent data entry accuracy, detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Motivated, optimistic, friendly personality, quick learner, problem solver
Fiver Children’s Foundation values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information about our program, visit fiver.org.
Minimum Education Required