1100 California St
Individual Giving Manager
Grace Cathedral is a landmark Episcopal cathedral that celebrates God’s love for all people and shares San Francisco’s diverse and innovative character. It is a sacred space and a place for community, through spiritual practice, public engagement, social justice and the arts. Our mission is to share the love of Jesus through compassion, inclusivity, creativity and learning.
The cathedral’s “home team” of congregants, trustees and staff serves with joy and is ready to grow. We’re constantly innovating our traditional programs, and we offer programs to reach spiritual seekers, people connected to the arts and families of all kinds. We reach out to help others. We believe in the power of our message to serve the cathedral community, the city and the world.
Our development team is collaborative and relationship-focused, dynamic and strategic. We grow the community around a mission that’s essential to the human spirit, overseeing long-term and annual fundraising.
Who are you?
- You have at least four years of experience in nonprofit development, a bachelor’s degree, some experience with religious communities and you understand the basics of Christianity.
- You inspire and motivate donors of all stripes to support an important mission. You’re excited to develop the new relationships that will help you succeed.
- You implement fundraising initiatives from start to finish that include smart budgets and timelines, effective collateral, volunteer participation, amazing special events and supportive communications.
- You’re a thinker and a writer, and you’re growing your strategic skills and ability to oversee the operations of a development department.
- An attitude of gratitude, poise and staying organized are some of your superpowers.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter limited to one page about what makes you a good fit for the role and why you’re interested in being on the team at Grace Cathedral by Friday March 16 at 5pm to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, Application for Individual Giving Manager + your first and last name