Client Success Specialist (flexible location, permanent, part-time, bilingual)
- Job posted by Open North Inc
Details: Currently this position is part time with plans to move to full time.
Why Join Open North?
Join a growing and amazing team of people who are passionate about helping improve democracy. Come make a big contribution to increase citizen participation, government transparency and accountability!
Open North needs a client success specialist who is passionate about client satisfaction and comfortable with software and technology. You will help the sales team launch customized online budget simulators for governments, school boards, non-profits and others.
Open North’s budget simulator has been used by over 100 federal, provincial, states, and cities.
The successful candidate will also support the sales team to find and qualify potential customers.
The successful candidate has superb customer relations experience and strong attention-to-detail. Also important, is a positive, problem-solving attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Strong listening ability, teamwork, and communication skills are highly desirable traits.
Join an awesome dynamic, flexible and fun work environment, with an opportunity to contribute to the growing transparency and online engagement world.
The successful candidate will:
● Work with Open North’s clients, developers and business manager in Canada and France to build customized online budget consultations;
● Guide clients through the fulfillment process, suggesting improvements to the design of the questionnaire and the choice of questions;
● Act as the primary contact for their questions and requests, and advising on best practices to achieve a successful consultation;
● Coordinate marketing, communication plans; and
● Assist sales prospecting activities.
Benefits: Health insurance (after three months and when position moves full time), great coffee, modern computer and great colleagues, opportunities for growth.
Level of Language Proficiency
● Primary: French oral and written, Level 8 or proof of successfully passed TFI (test de français international)
● Secondary: English, oral and written
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
● Send your detailed resume and cover letter in both French and English.
● Your resume should include details and complete this form:
● We look at cover letters closely, applications without cover letters will not be considered