333 East 70th Street
· Provide advocacy and case management to children and families seen at The New York Center for Children.
· Conduct thorough in-person and telephone intakes for client referrals.
· Provide bilingual services including interpreting for staff/families.
· In person and telephone outreach to other organizations to facilitate professional relationships and referrals to NYCC.
· Assist at reception desk to greet families and children when they arrive at the Center.
· Contact outside agencies involved with families as needed.
· Assist families in filling out appropriate forms including consents and OVS.
· Maintain and update resource manual.
· Complete records and monthly statistics.
. Fluent in oral and written Spanish
· Bachelor’s degree in social service field.
· Minimum 2 years experience working with children and families.
· Experience in advocacy work.
· Knowledge of child welfare.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently as needed.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Fluent in oral and written Spanish
Minimum Education Required