Under the supervision of the ICAP Office Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant, Office Support and Administration provides direct administrative support to ICAP Directors, Managers and staff located at 60 Haven Avenue, and provides ancillary support for ICAP Headquarters personnel. Prepares correspondence, scans documents, organizes meetings, reserves conference rooms, assists with mailings and shipments, assists with internal and external communications and conference calls, and assists in developing travel itineraries in collaboration with ICAP Finance Unit. Manages travel-related visa requirements for traveling ICAP staff and sponsored travelers. Manages, updates and maintains ICAP contact and email distribution lists. Provides direct assistance to Unit Directors on special projects and recurring needs.
- Provides direct administrative support at 60 Haven, B110 and B120:
- Prepares correspondences, scans documents, organizes meetings, assists with mailings and shipments, assists with internal and external communications and conference calls, and updates CVs. (20%)
- Processes travel-related visa requirements for ICAP staff and sponsored travelers and assists in the development of travel itineraries. (15%)
- Assists with updates for centrally coordinated ICAP personnel contact information, telephones, video conferencing accounts, and email distribution lists on operational systems. (15%)
- Assists with the planning and coordination of ICAP-sponsored special events and functions. Arranges for specialized equipment and provides general administrative support throughout the meeting or function. Oversees the scheduling of the large and small conference rooms at 60 Haven Avenue. (15%)
- Monitors work area for proper maintenance and availability of supplies, and ensures that problems with supplies, office equipment or general facilities are routed to the appropriate parties for resolution. Orders office and coffee supplies. (15%)
- Provides direct administrative assistance and fill-in coverage for other administrative staff during peak periods, vacations and for special projects. (15%)
- Performs other related duties as assigned. (5%)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education, training and/or experience.
- Minimum two (2) years directly related experience in an office administrative management role.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications and ability to interact effectively with staff and management at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with effectively managing multiple and simultaneous projects with overlapping and sometimes conflicting schedules.
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer service oriented spirit where satisfying customers’ needs with established parameters is an essential function.
- Prior experience working with international non-profit and/or academic organizations.