[SOLS 24/7 ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS POSTED ON THEIR CAREER WEBSITE]
APPLY DIRECTLY NOW AT: https://www.sols247.org/join/
The Operations Executive will be the pillar of the entire Social Enterprise office to ensure a smooth workflow that leads to productive employees. The Operations Executive is accountable for managing operational task, supporting administrative work, stakeholders engagement and report writing.
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Logistics; Business Administration; Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of professional experience in the related field;
- Malaysian/International Driving License;
- Has good time management skills, patient and polite;
- Is assertive and able to work in a majority male-based company and industry;
- Able to drive to work;
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal).
- (DESIRED SKILLS) Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What will I do?
- Book and liaise with cleaning services for the SOLS Social Enterprise offices, monitor the quality of the vendor and report if it drops below standards;
- Book power studies and manage the calendar of the SOLS Energy team;
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing and database systems, reviewing supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions;
- Accurately record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory. Ensure office supplies, pantry and toilet necessities are systematically checked and fully stocked;
- Reports suspicious persons/information to supervisors/security immediately
- Assist in the procurement of any materials or items for trainings or SOLS Energy projects;
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist the Accounts department with administration activities;
- Maintains a daily log indicating supervisory personnel on duty.
- Monitor the customer-relations management dashboard daily;
- Call and qualify leads;
- Responds to phone calls within 5 rings, greeting callers while answering or referring inquiries;
- Provide competent information regarding products.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure all clients receive follow-up attention and are processed towards closing sales or customer service related matters such as inquiries, booking power studies and following up on payments;
- Act as liaison between sales and technical team especially when communication is challenging due to location of team members in the office and on the field;
- Be responsible and professional manner at all times: respect the company’s rules and regulations, treat colleagues, customers and any other third party interactions with courtesy and respect;
- Identifying the caller and the nature of the call, directs caller to appropriate individual or department if not able to provide answer.
- Complete weekly updates/reports within given deadline;
- Report to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) regarding external communications, consultations and procedures.
Interested candidates are advised to submit your resume and application directly at our website at https://www.sols247.org/sales-executive/
Uploading a video resume is an added advantage.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal)
Minimum Education Required