601 13th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Program Manager: PCPCC’s Support & Alignment Network
The Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (PCPCC) seeks a self-motivated program manager to work full-time (40 hours a week) in our Washington, DC office. The successful applicant will work directly with the Project Director to provide programmatic and administrative support to staff, consultants and partners.
PCPCC Support & Alignment Network (SAN)
Through a new federally-funded grant, Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), the PCPCC serves as a Support & Alignment Network (SAN) for Patients, Caregivers & Community Engagement that provides technical assistance to participating clinical practices and networks across the U.S. We aim to promote deeper patient relationships and community engagement among care teams and help participating clinicians meet TCPI’s progressive goals for transformation and associated milestones. Working in collaboration with PCPCC’s diverse stakeholders and Executive Members, this four-year grant (2015-2019) aims to advance an effective and efficient health system built on a strong foundation of primary care and the patient-centered medical home.
· Assists Project Director in project management to include the day-to-day execution of project plan and monitoring of project progress and outcomes. Manage regular communications between TCPI partners including SANs and Practice Transformation Networks (PTNs) to assure alignment with PCPCC program activities.
· Convene PCPCC experts and consultants to develop strategies for achieving program goals and manage implementation of those strategies with TCPI partners.
· Work with consultants to identify best practices in patient/family caregiver partnerships and community partnerships.
· Supports the Project Director in maintaining program budgets and expense tracking.
· Schedule meetings and phone calls with TCPI partners and consultants; maintain meeting minutes & records.
· Track program data and metrics for reporting to TCPI program officers and PCPCC members.
· Assists in developing written and oral reports on program activities, including progress toward goals, for CMS project officers and PCPCC Board of Directors.
· Represents the PCPCC SAN program at TCPI meetings and trainings. Give presentations on PCPCC SAN program and report on progress toward goals on TCPI webinars and conferences/events.
· Provides content about the TCPI project to Communications Manager and assist in the design of regular communication to PCPCC members through newsletters, website, and social media.
· Assist in content development; add and manage content on PCPCC SAN website and Healthcare Communities platform.
· Assist Communication Manger in monitoring news, blogs, and social media sources for news related to patient and family engagement and TCPI.
· Supports planning and logistics for in-person and virtual events and meetings including training sessions, grant partner meetings, and PCPCC annual conference.
· Assist in development of promotional materials for events.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant professional field with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience. Master’s degree preferred, in a health-related field or in public health program management.
· Excellent analytical, program planning/development, and writing skills required.
· Working knowledge and/or experience in patient-centered care and patient engagement.
· Experience working with federal programs and grants management a plus.
· Able to self-direct with limited supervision and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office platform (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint)
This is a full-time, exempt, term position made possible through a federal grant, which is scheduled to end September 28, 2019. Within the grant’s limits, salary is commensurate with experience. While PCPCC will make every effort to secure continued funding, this position is contingent on a grant that must be renewed annually and as such will be eliminated should grant activities and funding end.
Please send Evelyn Snyder, your resume and cover letter. Candidates must submit both documents to be considered for this position. All information should be sent via email to email@example.com. No calls please. Position available immediately.
Minimum Education Required