Clinical Care Manager - LICSW - HCI - BH Team 1
Boston, MA, USA Req #452
Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Clinical Care Manger- Licensed Clinician (CMM) who will be an integral member of Care Teams that will deliver care coordination services to Mass Health members. The CMM- Licensed Clinician collaborates with their respective Community Partner team and the clinical staff of each Enrollee’s ACO/MCO’s plan to minimize duplicative efforts, promote integrated care, ensure quality and continuity of care, and support the values of person centered planning, Community First and SAMHSA Recovery Principles.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Outreach to and engage enrollees enrolled in ACO and referred for CP program.
- Conduct comprehensive assessment of enrollees including the medical, psychiatric and social issues of enrollees served.
- Organize and facilitate the effective functioning of the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT), including coordinating meetings, facilitating communication and documentation.
- Monitor the enrollee’s health status and needs and provide nursing and medical care coordination, including revising health related treatment goals and plans in collaboration with the enrollee and the team.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the enrollee care plans, including health care strategies.
- Collaborate closely with PCP and other health care providers regarding changes in services, care transitions, crisis intervention; while focusing on continuity and quality of enrollee care and potential efficiencies and cost-savings.
- Solid understanding of person-centered and strengths-based principles and modalities.
- Experience working with people living with SMI and/or SUD.
- Licensure-MA license to practice independently (LICSW, LMHC) required.
- Knowledge of clinical and psychiatric rehabilitation values, principles and techniques.
- Ability to triage/balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in clinical and case management.
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions.
- Driving is a requirement for this position using a personal vehicle.
- Candidates with bi-lingual capacity eligible for $500 sign-on bonus.
- Keywords: Care coordination, Behavioral Health, Mental health, Licensed Clinician, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, ACO/MCO, Case Management, Mobile teams
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.