256 S. Occidental Blvd.
The Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law Inc.’s Casa Libre/Freedom House provides shelter and supportive services to homeless youth under 18 in Los Angeles. The project focuses its services on unaccompanied immigrant and refugee minors. For more information visit www.casa-libre.org
- This can be a full or part-time position. Must be at least 20 hours/week.
- Routinely monitor the Casa Libre facility to ensure that it's policies and operations comply with State licensing requirements
- Preparing a weekly report regarding compliance and recommending action in areas in which monitoring indicates the program is not in compliance with State licensing requirements
- Assist with supervision of residents at the Casa Libre shelter
- Work with residents on their personal and educational goals
- Assist recruiting and transitioning shelter residents
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President to further the goals and programs of Casa Libre
· Current Group Home Administrator Certificate issued by the California Department of Social Services or willingness and eligibility to apply for one
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
· Experience working with homeless, at risk, and/or abused youth
· Valid CA driver’s license
· Must pass a police background check
Full medical, dental, and paid vacation.
Level of Language Proficiency
English and Spanish fluency required.
Minimum Education Required