A globally reputed NGO, Shanti Bhavan (www.shantibhavanchildren.org), seeks a highly motivated Manager of Strategic Partnerships to acquire funding, seek out opportunities for collaboration and support, and maintain existing partnerships. Preferred location is in Seattle, WA but remote applications are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have -
- Ability to commit 80-100 hours a month to position
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in corporate relationship-building and/or fundraising activities
- Proactive, personable and highly organized approach to work
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- High level of perseverance, persistence regarding follow-up on potential opportunities
- Willingness to learn relevant software including Salesforce and possibly Asana
Salesforce (preferred), Asana (preferred), Microsoft Office Suite (required)
Between 80-100 hours per month.
Prospective applicants are advised to watch the documentary “Daughters of Destiny” on NETFLIX, and visit our website before deciding to apply.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com