8200 International Blvd.
FINANCE & OPERATIONS ANALYST
Reports To: Sr. Finance & Operations Manager
SUMMARY Under the direction of the Sr. Finance & Operations Manager, supports organization’s fiscal, accounting, and operating systems and procedures, to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and benefits administration. Independently and accurately processes accounting information in accordance with both professional standards, GAAP compliance, and agency policies. Communicates technical and procedural recommendations to enhance operations and procedures.
DUTIES Including but not limited, to:
● Process all invoices for payment through the Accounts Payable and Receivable system (QuickBooks)
● Review invoices for accuracy, approval, and correct coding
● Ensure that all agency bills are paid in a timely manner
● Prepare printed checks for approval, signature, and disbursement
● Reconcile credit card statements on a monthly basis
● Maintain general ledger to provide financial statements in a timely manner
Payroll, Benefits Administration, and Operations
● Review payroll entries and notify supervisor of irregularities and/or updates
● Ensure timely payment of payroll related expenses on a semi-monthly basis and manage payroll documentation files
● Manage PTO accrual and deductions according to agency policy and legal requirements
● Manage employee benefit accounts, including enrollment and termination
● Support maintenance and enforcement of personnel related policy and procedures, in compliance with local, state, and federal mandates/guidelines
● Provide recommendations to streamline operational processes ensuring efficiency, compliance, and high quality of internal service delivery
● General Operation duties as needed
Additional duties as requested by Sr. Finance & Operations Manager and the Executive Team.
QUALIFICATIONS Education and experience equivalent to:
BA degree with a major in accounting or finance and 2 years professional experience in accounting which has included non-profit experience and responsibility for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Experience with QuickBooks required.
SALARY Position is Full-time, $43K-49K/hour, DOE + excellent benefits including health, dental, vision and 403 b retirement with share percentage.
EOYDC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EOYDC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION The East Oakland Youth Development Center (EOYDC) develops the social and leadership capacities of youth and young adults (ages 5 – 24) so that they are prepared for employment, higher education, and leadership opportunities. Celebrating 37 years of ground-breaking programming and successful alumni, EOYDC is nationally recognized, aligned to building healthy community outcomes, and poised to lead in bold new ways. Following completion of a strategic review, EOYDC launched an $11.5 million Capital Campaign to renovate its building and expand its campus. EOYDC’s $2.8 million annual budget supports a team of visionary leaders who empower participants to lead exemplary lives and positively contribute to society.
Our future is bright and we want to add people of strong character, excellent work experience, compassion and hard/smart work ethic to our team to help guide us through this period of exciting growth!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email with subject line “Finance & Operations Analyst Application”.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email with subject line “Finance & Operations Analyst Application”.