- The UCC/Mobile Team Clinician provides direct services to children and adults in crisis.
- This Clinician assesses each person’s needs for services and develops a treatment plan that best ensures for their safety and optimizes their effective resolution of the crisis.
- S/he facilitates the person’s engagement or re-engagement in behavioral health services through referral to community based services that are consonant with the person’s needs and preferences.
- As needed, the Clinician facilitates the person’s admission to acute treatment services.
- The Clinician works as part of an Urgent Care Center that provides on site assessment and support, as well as mobile capacity to conduct assessments at the person’s home, school, or agency in the designated catchment area.
- S/he works as a partner in an integrated urgent care/emergency support services network.
- Licensed independent clinician in the state of MA.
- LICSW or LMHC - able to be credentialed at Steward Hospital Experience in mental health and substance abuse with requisite competencies in adult, child and adolescent psychiatric assessment.
- Preference for Emergency Services experience and/or second language skills - Spanish or Portuguese preferred
- Driving License Required
Minimum Education Required