899 North Capitol Street Northeast
District of Columbia
The successful candidate will have significant recruiting, sales and business development experience, preferably in the technology sectors. Success in this role will be measured by achievement of enterprise level employment opportunities, and meeting the team’s monthly and yearly job placement goals. Your primary responsibilities include:
· Develop a new enterprise-level employer business development strategy in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. This will include sector and occupational analysis, as well as informational interviews with existing employer partners.
· Manage employer relationships to ensure continued engagement and interest in hiring Byte Back graduates
· Analyze new trends and opportunities, within the industry, that will help you develop and maintain a strong understanding of the needs within the industry.
· Implement enterprise-level strategy with the goal of sustainably securing 5-10 employer accounts who will commit to 10 or more hires annually with a focus on computer user support specialist and business services roles.
· Build professional, working, and consultative, relationships with employers within the DC Metro area by developing a nuanced understanding of their unique business needs within their industry.
· Maintain real-time records in CRM (Salesforce.com) and active communication with employers.
· Manager the Career Services team and encourage the professional development of direct reports.
· Additional tasks and projects as assigned by the Director of Programs & Corporate Engagement as needed.
We are seeking professional-minded candidates who can stay focused, serve a diverse community of students and keep impeccable records. As a candidate, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Recruiting, Sales or Business development experience, with a proven track record of closing multiple deals leading to repeat clients, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert business knowledge to understand the business needs that drive employers to hire the types of graduates Byte Back provides.
- Track Record of excellent relationships with partners and executives.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of key IT industry staffing trends
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and a forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You have a collaborative and flexible work style. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and independently.
- You are an effective communicator with excellent written, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- You are self-directed, analytical, and comfortable making decisions to adapt strategy and processes based on current conditions
Employment Type: Full-time/ exempt employee
Compensation and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience. Byte Back leads the nonprofit sector in offering a progressively-minded, competitive benefits package including: employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; pre-tax flexible spending, dependent care, and transit accounts; paid vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick leave; 6-weeks of paid family leave; 403(b) with 1% employer match; employer-paid life insurance; and, additional workplace subsidies and options.
Career Development: Byte Back makes a significant investment in the professional development of all employees, including access to free tech training and discounted exam vouchers for CompTIA and Microsoft certifications.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter using the following link: https://podio.com/webforms/17389186/1169354.