POSITION: Program Associate
SUPERVISED BY: Chief Program Officer (CPO)
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To assist the organization with programmatic objectives.
TIME COMMITMENT: 20 hours per week, or as needed
The Program Associate supports the senior team in coordinating and implementing programmatic objectives of 360 Accelerator across a variety of communications channels. The PA coordinates with the Operations Director in communicating the work of the organization, and reports to the Chief Program Officer (CPO) regarding program implementation and advocacy interests on behalf of 360 Accelerator. The role of the PA is that of a mission-focused, creative, and strategic thinking project-manager.
The PA delivers programmatic results that are both measurable and meaningful, and make the vision of 360 Accelerator a reality. Importantly, the successful PA will have the skills, sensitivity, and personal confidence to tap into the strengths that each member of the team brings to this mission. While it is essential that the PA bring efficient and effective systems to increase the productivity of the organization, is it also critical that this leader help strengthen the creative spark that drives the 360 Accelerator.
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Strong time management skills and experience with Asana or similar project management tools
- Strong project management capabilities including planning, managing, and scheduling
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Understanding of Zoom and Google Suite
- Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Attend in-person and virtual team meetings, weekly and as needed
- Weekly coordination and communication with CPO
- Assists with large projects, events, and community management
- Research competitors, industry, and trends and brainstorm creative concepts
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with other internal team members
- Analyze existing systems, identify alternative methods for scalability, or make suggestions for improved workflows.
Support Cohort Modules and Other Programs
- Coordinate the timely creation and distribution of the following on a monthly basis:
- Cohort presentation slides
- External/ Internal agenda
- Track and share evaluation responses
- Coordinate program meals and happy hours
- Coordinate staff lodging for in-person meetings, as needed
- Tech Facilitation for Zoom Meetings
- Send meeting reminders with external agenda and resources
- Schedule/ update internal/external program meetings using Google Calendar & Zoom
- Assign and manage program tasks in Asana
- Generate and distribute Capacity Self-Reflection Reports
- Research academic calendars from each organization and update 360’s school calendar
- Manage and update Poll Everywhere/Mirro/Jamboard activities/responses
- Manage and update cohort school data and contact information
- Maintain and update programmatic audiences in MailChimp
- Monitor 360 Network for programmatic related questions
- Send follow-up email & related resources after sessions
- Archive program resources to shared Internal Drive
Support with Cohort Recruitment/Renewal
- Schedule and or update meetings for CEO/CPO/Facilitators
- Manage and update Hubspot Pipelines with new and existing schools, assign to facilitators
- Work with the CPO to update programmatic scope of works, track and coordinate with the Director of Operations to send contracts via Docusign.