401 North 3rd Street
Gift of Life Donor Program, the non-profit agency serving eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware, is responsible for recovering and distributing organ and tissues used in life-saving and life-enhancing transplants.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Administrative professional to join the CSD team. You will work in collaboration with CSD and Clinical Division staff to provide a variety of services related to research, creation, implementation, tracking, quality assurance/improvement and maintenance of regulatory compliance related to education provided to clinical staff and to provide administrative support for Clinical Staff Education Leadership.
Specifically you will
- Administer the Halogen eLearning Management system and assist in developing training for designated staff via Halogen eLM; Mentor
sstaff on the use of Halogen to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Track daily department expenditures to manage and report on alignment with annual budget; Consults with Senior Clinical Educator to manage expenses through Concur; Participate in CSD strategic and budget planning processes
- Collaborate with Clinical leadership to organize and schedule didactic classes, instructors and attendees; Schedule and organize meetings, workshops, special training and meeting events, travel, lodging, conference services, and department activities
- Research and develop materials to support various training projects and educational initiatives, including a variety of visual presentations and utilization of a various of software applications
- Collect, organize and summarize various types of data related to department training and strategic planning goals
- Employ strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Maintain paper based and electronic recordkeeping systems; provide oversight and gatekeeping for all Clinical Division training files to assure compliance with regulatory standards
- Proofread and edit departmental correspondence, reports, communications, and training materials
Successful candidates will possess:
- Associate degree, (bachelor’s degree preferred) and three years of Administrative Assistant or project management work experience in a healthcare, educational, publishing or related environment
- Expertise using Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of the English language including spelling, punctuation, grammar and word usage; Attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing and, editing materials
- Analytical and problem solving abilities, as well as service excellence, communication and relating skills
- To succeed in this role you must be able to learn and utilize existing systems and work processes, organize and coordinate multiple projects and calendars, demonstrate critical thinking, exercise good judgment, engage in collaborative dialogue and work independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including medical, prescription drug and dental insurances, as well as tuition assistance and an employer matched 403(b) savings plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please follow job posting link to upload resume and salary requirements.