Details: Commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus excellent health and welfare benefits, 403b retirement plan, flexible spending account (FSA), flexible work location/schedule, and generous paid time off.
350 Twin Dolphin Dr
Rocketship Public Schools (www.rsed.org) is a network of public K through 5 charter schools serving primarily low-income students in neighborhoods where access to excellent schools is limited. Using a blend of traditional instruction, adaptive technology and targeted tutoring, Rocketship strives to meet the unique needs of each and every student. But we believe that truly transformative schools do more than education students; they empower teachers, engage parents and inspire communities. Together, we can eliminate the achievement gap in our lifetime.
Rocketship schools are located in the Bay Area, Nashville, Milwaukee, and Washington, DC but we realize the achievement gap stretches across the nation. We’re opening new schools every year to help reach the millions of students striving in underperforming schools every day.
The Recruiter is a critical part of the Talent Team at Rocketship. Our success as an organization is dependent on having excellent teachers in every classroom who are responsible for ensuring that all students achieve at or beyond grade level and each school is led by a team of visionary school leaders to achieve the school?s mission of eliminating the achievement gap. The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting exceptional educators who align with Rocketship's core characteristics and can serve as teachers and school leaders.
- Program Management and Execution:
- Manage full cycle recruiting, hiring, and placement of talented teachers and leaders
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and implement strategies to develop recruiting pipeline
- Foster alignment of recruitment messaging and outreach across Rocketship
- Identify and maintain partnerships with key recruitment pipeline organizations
- Maintain candidate records and track recruitment metrics (e.g., candidates yielded by each source, time to hire, etc.) to evaluate and improve hiring efficiency
- Plan and execute recruitment and selection events including, but not limited to Interview Days and Job Fairs
- Program Development:
- Create sustainable and replicable hiring strategies, policies, processes and tools to support and facilitate the hiring of qualified candidates
- Develop and expand knowledge of the local educational landscape and top talent
- Provide input to development of applicant tracking system
- Sourcing, Cultivation, and Screening:
- Facilitate an exceptional recruitment experience for all candidates
- Utilize 'outside the box' recruiting techniques to source candidates through the use of the internet, social media, and other online resources
- Screen candidates through resume reviews, phone interviews, demonstration lessons, perform reference checks
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills to inspire top educators to join Rocketship Public Schools
- Strong eye for talent in the education sector
- Knowledge of effective use of search engines, job sites, social networks, and other tools
- 2+ years of experience in K-12 education reform movement
- Teaching or school leadership experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in recruitment, selection, admissions, or other human capital work; full cycle recruitment and hiring preferred
- Deep commitment to Rocketship's mission of eliminating the achievement gap
- Alignment with core characteristics required of every Rocketeer: pursuit of excellence, innovation, community, tenacity, and authenticity
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for joining a fast-growing team
- Willingness and ability to travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally climb ladders. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus excellent health and welfare benefits, 403b retirement plan, flexible spending account (FSA), flexible work location/schedule, and generous paid time off.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit our website at: https://jobs.lever.co/rocketship?department=Network%20Support
Rocketship Public Schools provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Rocketship Public Schools complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Rocketship Public Schools expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rocketship Public Schools’ employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Click here for our Sexual Harassment Policy and here for our Title IX Policy. For questions, concerns, or complaints, please contact Equity/Discrimination Title IX Compliance Officer, Kenzie Kilb. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 350 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 109, Redwood City, CA 94065. Phone: 877-806-0920 ext. 115.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes excellent health and welfare benefits, 403b retirement plan, flexible spending account (FSA), cell phone reimbursement and paid time off.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To submit your online application visit: