Details: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
QuestBridge is a revenue-generating nonprofit organization that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions.
As a Platform Analyst, you will be the go-to expert for our key mission-critical and ancillary production systems. You will primarily engage in and provide support for business facing activities, including determining (or creatively bridging) system feature-fit with business requirements, producing data and reports to support student recruitment efforts, analyzing college application campaign performance, and providing software feature support to all end-users.
The primary goal of the Platform Analyst is to provide end-user and decision support for our mission critical platforms to our various student and college programs. This position reports to the Director of Data Analytics & Technology and works cooperatively with our software engineering and other data analytic roles.
● Address planned and unplanned production issues, coordination, maintenance, communication and business support.
● Perform troubleshooting of all mission-critical platforms, provide triage, resolution or recommendations.
● Provide front-line technical support of mission-critical admissions platform to all program teams.
● Build and QA queries to support multi-platform student outreach campaigns and related activities.
● Perform ad hoc and strategic analyses of campaigns and other student engagement activities.
● Perform data imports from third-party source into our core and ancillary platforms
● Configure admissions platform to support student engagement activities, such as building forms, implementing student portals, and configure admission application review screens and workflows.
● Build and QA HTML to support conditionally based targeted messages.
● Perform new feature exploration of platform to determine feature-fit for strategic and tactical program activities.
● Support configurations and testing business processes in admissions software.
● Administer user accounts for all platforms, including creating new accounts, setting prescribed user permission, etc.
● Lead documentation efforts to improve admissions platform sustainability and support business users.
● Provide supplemental support for Salesforce and Jira (including user management, system configuration, minor customizations, etc.).
● Fulfill reporting requirements across multiple teams in the organization.
● Perform rigorous data standardization and quality assurance, independently and in conjunction with the other teams at QuestBridge.
● Work cooperatively with internal stakeholders to understand and clarify reporting needs.
● Support a fast-paced environment with multiple, simultaneous projects amidst changing priorities.
● Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
● Participate in other QuestBridge team initiatives such as: annual conferences, application reading, innovation groups, etc.
● Perform other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree
● 2+ years of related work experience
● 2+ years of experience using SQL Server including SQL and T-SQL (or other relational databases)
● Experience using Technolutions’ Slate cloud-based admissions CRM is a VERY STRONG PLUS
● Experience using other customer and student management applications
● Experience with HTML is a plus.
● Experience in developing test cases to ensure full coverage of requirements
● Self-starter, with ability to self-manage and take ownership of work. Keen sense of accountability.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to advise and train users in the use of complex systems/applications and effectively prepare specifications and other written reports/documentation in a clear and concise style
● Deep-seated personal integrity.
● Passion for issues in education and access to higher education
● Team player, enjoy working collaboratively with a small team of passionate colleagues
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position at the QuestBridge headquarters located in Palo Alto, CA.
Thank you for your interest in employment with QuestBridge.
QuestBridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and your name in the subject line, e.g. "Platform Analyst - John Doe".