Details: Commensurate with experience
150 S. Warner Road
King of Prussia
Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Position Overview: NephCure Kidney International (NephCure) seeks a Fundraising Coordinator for fundraising efforts throughout the US. The Coordinator will work out of the National Office in King of Prussia. The ideal candidate will exhibit a commitment to the mission, vision and values of NephCure. The right candidate will be energized by the challenge of building out a volunteer led, innovative and highly effective regional chapter and events program over the next few years, prioritizing to meet current need while planning.
Responsibilities include: reporting to the National Director of Advancement and working with Fundraising Managers assist in event logistics, sponsor and event participant/volunteer interaction, and working on all aspects for event organization. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of successful fundraising experience. The position requires strong organizational and networking skills, the ability to work on various events simultaneously and a strong eye for detail.
The Coordinator must be focused and energetic, with a dynamic style to inspire and motivate volunteers, donors and staff. S/he must be able to work well independently and collaboratively; have a high level of visual, verbal and written communication knowledge and skills, and support the fulfillment of the foundation’s overall goals.
While event experience is a requirement for this role, the overarching objective is fundraising and to instill and inspire our volunteers to become fundraisers and advocates for NephCure’s mission.
· Fundraising: Skilled in building, maintaining and increasing supportive relationships. Experience with event planning and execution.
· Volunteer Management: Maintains volunteer relationships and to forge new ones. Strategic and creative fundraising style.
· Communications: Skilled in creating compelling written and oral communications.
· Relationship Building: Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization and externally.
- Conflict management skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a larger staff team
- Planning, implementation and follow-up for events.
- Responsible for the adhering to events budgets.
- Assist the National Director in other fundraising programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years related experience.
- Experience with donor management software, ideally Salesforce.
- Ability to be a part of a team, and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision is also required.
- Participation in evening and weekend events is expected.
· Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Ability to travel occasionally for events.
Start date: Open until filled.
Benefits: Dental, health, vision, and group life, with option to purchase individual short-term and long-term disability and life insurance. Paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays. 401K after six months of service, matched up to 4% annual gross salary.
Minimum Education Required