22 East 30th Street
The Marketing Coordinator is an emerging marketing professional focusing on online marketing, copy-editing & writing, presenter marketing efforts, community engagement, and marketing outreach.
Presenter Marketing Support Responsibilities:
- Coordinate presenter outreach to encourage presenter marketing efforts, provide support, and serve as the Open Center marketing point of contact.
- Initiate contact with presenter in order to provide marketing suggestions, best marketing practices, and required follow up.
- Coach presenters on use of social media tools and other marketing opportunities.
- Send program flyers to presenters along with distribution best practices.
- Collaborate with program directors to brainstorm presenter marketing ideas.
- Research and manage tracking of presenter marketing and outreach.
Online Marketing Responsibilities:
- Create compelling, engaging content across all social media platforms that best promote the New York Open Center, our programs and wellness services.
- Monitor presence on social networking sites, social media campaigns, and day-to-day activities.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for social media campaigns and analyze, review, and report on results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
- Assist with the creation, copywriting and distribution of the weekly e-newsletters.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop, implement and monitor SEO and other tools of evaluation.
- Edit program descriptions for web pages as well as provide final proofing for format, technical and general accuracy of program pages.
- Create flyers and other graphic material as needed.
- Distribution of marketing materials within the Open Center venue.
- Manage all marketing materials needed for major events, classes, etc.
- General administration support to marketing department as needed and requested by marketing manager.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work well independently.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Proven track record and ability to self-manage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A “can-do” attitude.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms for business (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience in WordPress.
- Administrative fluency in tools such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong graphic art skills (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Relevant business/marketing degree is a bonus and helpful.
- A sincere appreciation of holistic studies and wellness practices.
- Availability to attend events outside of business hours occasionally.
Please forward cover letter and resume in pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required