Details: $15-17.00/hour DOE
907 West 1st Street
The Donor Relations and Communications Associate provides office and customer service support to the Development Department. This position is part time, 20 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Donor Relations team to generate thank you letters and receipts in a timely manner
2. Open all CRM mail each morning and prepare batches to be scanned
3. Assist with data entry in Raiser’s Edge as needed, including entry of gifts, actions, and notes (obituaries, contact information, etc).
4. Maintain office supplies and stationary items for the Development Department and place orders, as needed per ordering procedure; Keep the Development office organized and stocked with materials
5. Work with Major Donor Officers on large in-house mailings
6. Assist the Communications and Events Specialist on events, website maintenance, Social Media postings, etc.
7. Aid with event logistics including making nametags, registration, auction items, posters, invitations, etc.
8. Make phone calls to donors – to thank for gifts, donations, or to renew credit card information
9. Support with the scheduling of applicable meetings and events
10. Provide excellent customer service to our donors
11. Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two year’s work experience or associate degree preferred
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows work environment and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of WordPress and InDesign desired but not required
- Detail-oriented, able to work quickly and accurately with data
- Experience with data entry helpful
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge helpful
- Must be able to spend the majority of time sitting, speaking, listening, or writing
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to climb stairs
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Yvette Ngundam, Donor Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.