Position Overview: The Equity Project Charter School is seeking a motivated and dependable individual to assist the school bus driver in maintaining safety while the bus is in operation.
- Implements rules and regulations, policies and administrative guidelines as adopted by the NYC Department of Education and The Equity Project Charter School
- Assists parents and school personnel with safe loading and unloading of students; coordinates seating of kindergarten students as required by State Transportation Guidelines
- Communicates with teachers, principals, and parents concerning student background, medical problems and behavior as appropriate.
- Attend in-service meetings and training courses as needed
- High school diploma, or GED
- Successful completion of NYSED and NYCDOE mandated certification
- Experience with early childhood is a plus
- Spanish fluency preferred, but not required
Minimum Education Required