180 Bloomfield Avenue
- Full agreement with and willingness to uphold the Statements of Faith & Principle and all policies of First Choice Women's Resource Centers.
- Hold a current Registered Nurse’s license and be in good standing with the State Medical Board.
- To provide ultrasound exams, STI screens and appropriate medical recommendations for each client in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion.
- To provide accurate information and education on adoption, abortion, prenatal care and sexual health.
- To follow all policies and procedures regarding ultrasound, STD screens, counseling, helpline, and office flow-through.
- To offer counsel, material resources and referrals appropriate to a clients’ situation.
- To appropriately follow-up with clients according to the policies and guidelines of the Center.
- In scans, identify all markers of a viable pregnancy (i.e. heartbeat, crown rump length and gestational sac).
- In STI screens, provide intake procedures, sample collection and processing, appropriate counseling based on results, follow up and discharge procedures and state required STD reporting.
- To record all client contact in client files and eKyros software.
- To keep current on statistics and information relating to ultrasound techniques, pregnancy, abortion, sexual health and adoption through in-services; magazines; journals; and newspaper articles.
- To keep current on the information in the First Choice Women’s Resource Centers referral book.
Benefits include health and dental insurance.
Minimum Education Required