Three to six month temporary to hire consultant will serve as the Museum’s primary contact for the venue rental function, including responding to client inquiries, client contact, negotiation, logistical preparations, and on-site event management. The focus will be on fielding and managing incoming requests while working with Development and Marketing teams to set up materials and plans for future implementation.
- Respond in a timely manner to all Museum rentals inquiries;
- Work with each client to assess available spaces, providing site visits as requested;
- Maintain an organized tracking system for all requests;
- Draft rental agreements specific to each event’s spaces, hours, and service requirements;
- Ensure client adherence to all rental and Museum policies;
- Coordinate with onsite logistics teams, including operations and the building calendar, catering, and security;
- Oversee on-site day of event details including, but not limited to deliveries; physical preparation of Museum spaces; and cleanup of the spaces post-event; and
- Create a detailed marketing strategy with the support of Museum Development and Marketing teams;
- Implement an industry analysis with a recommendation for pricing structure; and
- Review all existing external communication pieces (website, forms, print materials, etc.) and draft more streamlined and effective tools.
- Expected 5-10 hours per week, with additional hours for booked events.