Director, Worldwide West
The Branch Manager works closely with staff, volunteers and partners to oversee the general operations and maintenance of the Dress for Success Worldwide West Regional Hub. This position reports to the Director of Worldwide West (WWW). This position will work collaboratively with the Dress for Success Worldwide team to increase branch efficiency, revenue, partnerships, collaborations and clients served. Strategically the WWW hub serves as a pilot program beta site, rolling out diverse program offerings to ensure that women are provided with the tools and resources to achieve economic independence and employment stability and sustainability.
- Works in concert with the Director to ensure the fiscal and operational day to day management of the Worldwide West Boutique.
- Works in consort with the Program Coordinator to ensure that program goals and objectives are achieved and that time sensitive deliverables are met.
- Promotes partner agency awareness and visibility of Dress for Success Worldwide in Los Angeles through a variety of forums.
- Builds and/or supports existing collaborations, as appropriate to fulfill the mission, vision, and goals of Dress for Success Worldwide in Los Angeles.
- Ensures accurate and timely data collection and submission for all programs
- Coordinates with the Program Coordinator on program evaluations and tracking outcomes.
- Stays abreast of program developments and sharing of best practices through participation in organization-wide conference calls, conferences, etc.
- Implements and maintains career progression tracking system for all clients as they journey through the continuum of services.
- Maintains database of client activity, from initial referrals and agency interaction, specific to each client and total activity per program per year.
- Models a strong work ethic, and mirrors the standards of excellence and accountability established for all of the Worldwide offices. Ensures a safe and inclusive environment in which to provide the optimal delivery of services.
- Provides oversight of inventory management.
- Manages daily client and volunteer scheduling.
- Recruits and manages volunteers and intern positions.
- Utilizes policies and procedures to maintain inventory control for all donated clothing.
- Maintains attractive and functional Boutique and Career Center.
- Other duties, as assigned.
The Worldwide West Branch Manager directly supervises the program coordinator, volunteers and interns.
1. Excellent oral communication and writing skills
2. Ensures a Diverse and Inclusive environment
3. Exceptional organizational, prioritization and attention to detail
4. Advanced MS Office skills
5. Customer Focus
6. Strong Relationship Management
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position working 35 – 40 hours per week with a typical schedule of 9AM – 5 PM; Monday – Friday. Occasional evening calls, meetings or event coverage is necessary.
Travel is minimal. Available to be flexible for an occasional evening call, meeting or event.
Required Education and Experience
1. College degree
2. At least 5 years’ experience working in a management position, preferably in non-profit or retail
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office; competency in Excel is essential
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Familiarity with databases
2. Bachelor’s Degree
Dress for Success is an equal opportunity employer
The interim person may need to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
Please send a resume and cover letter to worldwidewest"at"dressforsuccess.org and indicate “Branch Manager” in the subject line.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required