2500 NE 54th Street
YouthCare works to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential. Founded in 1974, YouthCare was one of the first shelters to serve runaway and homeless youth on the West Coast. The goal was to help young people find safety today, and build a future for tomorrow. Over four decades, we’ve defined best practices and developed programs that are a national standard for excellence. Using a youth-centered approach, we ensure that young people experiencing homelessness ages 12-24 have the hope, skills, and confidence to gain long-term stability.
YouthCare is currently seeking a Donor Base Assistant for our Development Department. Under the supervision of the Development Manager, the Donor Database Assistant is responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and complete data entry, updates, and gift processing in YouthCare’s Development donor database, and for timely and appropriate donor acknowledgment.
Successful candidates will have:
· 1 or more years of successful administrative support experience.
· 1 or more years of successful data entry and querying experience. Must be capable of efficient, accurate data entry with minimal supervisory oversight. Must be capable of repetitive data entry with high level of accuracy and consistency.
· Strong organizational and prioritizing skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Proven aptitude for learning new software programs.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Ability to ask questions and clarify tasks and goals of projects.
· Ability to work effectively and maintain positive relationships with internal staff members and external constituents.
· Ability to effectively represent YouthCare in the community including professional appearance and manner.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Experience and credentials must comply with program contract requirements.
YouthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. People of Color and Members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, paid leave, and transit subsidies!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more and apply for this opportunity, please click here: Donor Base Assistant