Details: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
“Ensuring that socioeconomic status does not limit a child’s future.”
Impact360 believes that poverty should not be allowed to determine human potential. Everyone should have access to the resources and opportunities that foster human potential. The best public policy promotes equitable access to resources that foster personal and societal success.
Impact360 (I360) is an after-school college access program for underserved students in Denver Public Schools. I360 promotes academic, athletic, and personal growth for students from low-income families through a program that includes academics, health & wellness, and life skills. Participants join the program in 6th or 7th grade and remain in the program through the age of 24, participating in over 425 hours per year of program activities across the school year and summer months with I360. Established in 2008, Impact360 is a 501c3 not-for-profit charitable organization and is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.impact-360.org/.
Impact360 seeks a Program Director to lead the strategic direction and overall management of the organization’s programming operations. Collaborating with the Executive Director and working closely with the Development Director, the Program Director will be responsible for all activities associated with the design and implementation of the programming that defines Impact360 and its students.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is: (a) passionate about building the organizational capacity to provide historically underserved students with access to the out-of-school resources necessary to excel; (b) relentlessly driven to deliver on Impact360’s mission; (c) who is energized by the opportunity to collaboratively design and implement a comprehensive programming plan from the ground up; and (d) whose communication skills, both written and verbal, are fine tuned.
The position requires a thoughtful, detail-oriented, hard-working leader who can set strategic direction, execute on operations and build a system of resources that facilitates deep and lasting relationships between students and Impact360, between students and schools, between students and the community, and between staff members. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· A Culture of Learning: From staff through students, create the systems and procedures that ensure individual and organizational learning is supported and valued.
· Relationship Building: Work closely with the Program Staff and Executive Director, develop strong networks of support within the local region that support Impact360’s mission in both the near term and long term.
· Program Design: Lead the iterative design process (design - implementation - assess - refine - implementation) of Impact360’s Project Based Learning curriculum across all grade levels that results in a coherent and dynamic set of programming from grade 6 through age 24.
· Organizational Effectiveness: Manage the continued implementation and use of Non-Profit Data Solution (student management system) that will be used to drive evaluation and decision-making in regards to Impact360’s work.
· Professional Support: Assist in the recruitment, orientation, and training of mentors and volunteers who participate in and assist with core programming activities.
· Capacity Building: Ensure that Impact360 is attending to all factors that impact its ability to run at capacity.
· Staff Management: Direct the development of Impact360 Coordinators, providing the necessary systems and procedures for individual and group growth.
· Other Duties: Responsible for high level projects and other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· BA or BS degree or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of substantive work experience with increasing responsibility in or youth development programming; extensive experience in program design and implementation.
· Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks - in the following areas: curriculum design, professional learning, community engagement and administrative duties (as required).
VALUE ADDED QUALIFICATIONS
· Embraces change and possess the ability to create a culture that is adaptable to change.
· Self-motivated team player, able to take direction and engage in independent strategic thinking.
· Very strong organizational skills; an obsessive attention to detail and follow-through.
· Confidence and presence in both group and one-on-one settings.
· Sense of humor.
· Confident and effective public speaker.
· Knowledge in the areas of youth development.
· An interest in cycling, squash, or other healthy activities.
· Spanish language skills.
· Full Time.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
· Comprehensive benefits package and generous paid time off.
· Collaborative team environment with an ongoing focus on inclusion.
Comprehensive benefits package and generous paid time off.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish language skills are preferred but not required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Only written applications via email can be accepted:
Please fill out the subject line with: ‘Program Director’ followed by your name.
Include a cover letter and resume.
Email to email@example.com
All applications must be received by May 9th, 2018.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Impact360 is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Impact360 students at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJugRytpP1k
Or at www.impact-360.org