The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall support, maintenance and functioning of the Salesforce tool for the organization. S/he will also engage in promoting adoption by user training, and work cross functionally to align the work of various departments to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a lead administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
- Develops a solid understanding of department-specific business processes
- Updates and maintains Salesforce system documentation and Salesforce Best Practices
- Develops and documents department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows
- Conducts new Salesforce application testing and implementation as-needed
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified
- Manage and maintain relevant third-party integrations, including MyEmma, Classy, Soapbox Engage, and others
- Develops and maintains user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc.
- Acts as primary contact for all Salesforce reporting requests including support of metrics and revenue reporting, territory penetration and evaluation, support in preparation of marketing campaigns, and others as requested
- Utilizes analytical skills to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately
- Identifies production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Manage data imports, database deduping and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years Salesforce administrator or related experience, in a high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Experience working alongside a team of diverse professionals and working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with AppExchange and other third party solutions
- Excited to grow Salesforce skill by rationalizing/re-architecting a Salesforce instance for changing business needs.
- Familiarity with APEX code or SQL queries a plus.