Project Management Specialist
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Management Specialist to join our team in our Atlanta, GA 30303 location.
Who We Are:
We are a non-profit organization that provides training and leadership development to a national network of defense attorneys.
About the Role:
The Project Management Specialist is a resourceful, organized, and collaborative team member working in the Programs Department. The Project Management Specialist will work closely with the Program Director and key staff. S/he has experience with supporting project development including planning, executing, and closing projects. This individual will support the implementation of all our organization’s training and the development of strategic partnerships.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
Assist with Training Project Management:
- Utilize project management tools and techniques to support our organization’s training and manage training logistics.
- Assist with the development and implementation of comprehensive project plans while documenting detailed processes.
- Assist with the scheduling of travel and accommodations for our organization’s faculty and guest speakers participating in training events.
- Assist with planning and implementing virtual learning initiatives.
Manage Programs Related Technology:
- Assist with management of training registration databases and reporting.
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, diagrams, timeliness, and process maps required for project completion.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of training participant data including attendance, assessments, and evaluations.
- Assist with the organization, management, and uploading to a shared Programs Department database.
Program Support and Partnership Development:
- Maintain and update all information related to partner offices.
- Identify strategies for marketing the Summer Law Clerk and Law School Project Partnership programs.
- Develop and/or enhance key partnerships with Law Schools and Public Defender offices.
- Develop, create, and/or enhance partnerships that assist with building the organization’s community of law students, new lawyers, graduates, law clerks, and leaders.
- Manage the application and submission process for CLE credits before, during, and after training.
- Manage large scale communication efforts sent on behalf of the Programs Department included, but not limited to, application launches, training registration, Law School Partner Project recruitment etc.
- Establish and cultivate professional relationships with Chiefs, the organization’s alumni, CORE 101 class members, and other key staff in partner offices.
- Assist with securing vendors for lodging, supplies, materials, food, and event space for all the organization’s training.
- Assist with the interview process for potential class members for CORE 101 which may include scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, and uploading materials.
- Assist with management of the organization’s application and MOU processes for class participants.
- Other project management and administrative duties as assigned.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years work related experience
- Prior experience working with a Non-Profit organization is REQUIRED
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Documented experience managing large- and small-scale projects utilizing project management tools and methodology
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and deliver optimum performance in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Skilled with prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, organizing project deliverables, and managing competing priorities
- Exceptional administrative, technology, and audio-visual skills including a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and meeting scheduling tools
- High degree of flexibility and diplomacy when interacting with staff, program participants, our organization’s community, and volunteers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Salary based on a Non-Profit range will commensurate with experience and education
· Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision, dental and life insurances; 401k plan; paid vacation, sick days and holidays).
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, and resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: supporting project development including planning, executing, and closing projects; project management tools and techniques; development and implementation of comprehensive project plans; project management tools and methodology; exceptional administrative, technology, and audio-visual skills
charitable organization, 501c2, non-profit, nonprofit, stewardship, fundraising, fund raising, Raiser's Edge (software), donor database, donor-ship, major gifts, philanthropy