Details: starting hourly rate of $12.10
111 North 49th Street
Residential Aid Job (Part- Time)
About Families Forward Philadelphia:
Families Forward Philadelphia operates the largest family homeless shelter in West Philadelphia. Our organization, located on the Blackwell Human Services Campus (Kirkbride Center) in West Philadelphia, operates a 220-bed facility with private family units that are clean and safe.
Residential Aid Position:
The Residential Aid serves a key role at Families Forward Philadelphia in promoting the agency’s mission, the safety of our residents and the physical integrity of the family residence. You will also be responsible to work as a team in ensuring compliance with programs, policies and procedures.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor assigned areas of the family residence.
- Enforce all resident rules and regulations.
- Mediate resident complaints and conflicts.
- Serve scheduled meals and snacks.
- Light cleaning and maintenance responsibilities.
- Complete required reports in thorough and timely fashion.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment by following all Families Forward Philadelphia policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- 18 months of related work experience.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Successfully passing a drug screening.
- Ability to obtain a Criminal and Child abuse clearance.
- Must obtain a ServSafe and CPR / First Aid certification.
- Must be able to lift to 30 pounds or more.
- Able to resolve conflicts and multi-task.
- May be required to stand for long-periods of time and climb stairs.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong communication.
Families Forward Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer
Monday thru Friday (Overnight) 11:59pm to 8:00am
Saturday – (Overnight) 11:59pm to 8:00am
Sunday - (Overnight) 11:59pm to 8:00am
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
please email resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org