Details: Based on Experience
JOB DESCRIPTION: Clinician – Community Based Wrap Around
PROGRAM: Project Permanence
To provide direct clinical case management services and after-care to children in transition, and their families; to participate in intake assessments; to provide clinical case management direction to the treatment team.
- M.S.W., M.A., M.S. or Ph.D., in relevant field, from an accredited educational institution.
- Current BBS/BOP license or license eligible.
- A minimum of two years of mental health experience.
- Experience in providing direct clinical case management services to children with severe emotional/learning problems and their families preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to provide ongoing clinical case management consultation to assigned staff.
- Demonstrated awareness of, sensitivity to and competence in dealing with cultural and socioeconomic diversity of client population.
- The willingness and the ability to be trained, using our therapeutic and relationship-building philosophy that includes Collaborative Problem-Solving, Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI), and SAFE Environments training programs.
- Must meet eligibility requirements to bill for Medi-Cal services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Form, oversee and lead family treatment team from a wrap-around service model.
- Participate in Project Permanence on-call.
- Obtain and complete necessary clinical records/documents within assigned time frames.
- Complete outcome measurements within specified time lines.
- Assess psychotherapeutic and case management needs of children and families and develop a treatment plan agreed on by the parent(s), placement agency and treatment team.
- Provide crisis intervention to children and families in collaboration with the treatment team.
- Develop agreed upon discharge plan and assess continuing care needs in collaboration with the Team Leader, parent(s), placement agency, and treatment team.
- Ensure culturally sensitive and relevant treatment plans.
- Involve the child and family members in the treatment plan and promote understanding.
- Develop and monitor working treatment goals and objectives with measurable outcomes.
- Participate in treatment reviews, IEPs and other case conferences as needed.
- Participate in weekly supervision and consult weekly with the relevant program Supervisor.
- Seek out internal consultative resources as appropriate.
- Attend required meetings as assigned.
- Follow agency protocol and procedures.
- Maintain and promote customer-marketing perspective with parents, placement agencies and providers.
- Instruct staff concerning all Lincoln safety policies, procedures, and rules, and enforcing these within work group. Ensure that staff attends all required safety training sessions. Require immediate reporting of all workplace hazards, safety rule violations, near misses, and work related injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Flexible schedule based on program and client needs. Generally weekdays from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Weekends as needed.
Time Off Package: 4 weeks vacation, 18 sick days, and 10 holidays annually.
Comprehensive Health and Wellness package includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Bay Area Commuter Benefits.
Retirement Package options: Pension plan and 403b retirement plan.
Eligible for Loan Repayment Program: We are a National Healthcare Service Corps (NHSC) approved site. Clinicians/therapists are eligible for the federal loan repayment program.
VITAL: Lincoln’s VITAL wellness plan supports vitality and longevity in all employees and offers several unique supportive programs including affinity groups within Lincoln, guided meditation classes, expressive arts courses, and many more.
Level of Language Proficiency
Must speak English, bilingual skills a plus (Spanish).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply