50 California Street
The Program Associate (PA) reports to the Executive Vice President of Strategic Development & Public Affairs (SDPA). The SDPA department is comprised of LIIF’s Communications, Development & Fundraising, Policy and Innovation teams, as well as LIIF’s Strong, Prosperous and Resilient Communities Challenge (SPARCC) program. The Program Associate will work closely with members of these teams to provide administrative and programmatic support, in addition to supporting the EVP. The position also regularly collaborates with employees throughout LIIF, including staff based in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Washington, D.C.
- Manages calendar and travel arrangements for the EVP of SDPA, including scheduling meetings, booking travel and processing expense reports. This requires close attention to detail, skill in managing executives with busy schedules and the ability to set priorities with little oversight.
- Sets up special events and meetings, such as scheduling conference rooms and conference calls, tracking invitations, researching event sites, and assisting with organizing office events (i.e. ordering food and technical set up for meeting).
- Manages departmental invoices and billings with accounting, correctly coding invoices and tracking internally to ensure invoices are paid.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and external LIIF partners.
- Manages logistics for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supporting the EVP, SDPA
- Prepare detailed travel itineraries
- Maintain EVP, SDPA's calendar and scheduling of meetings, and arrange logistical support
- Organize EVP, SDPA travel, make plane, hotel and ground transportation reservations
- Prepare, submit and track EVP, SDPA's expense reimbursement documents
- Print and/or copy relevant materials for internal and external meetings
- Salesforce support: Maintaining up-to-date grant records; funder contact details and meeting notes
- Grant applications: hardcopy files of all government grant applications
- Prepare marketing materials for key funder meetings
- Compile, print and mail grant proposals and reports, including preparation of attachments and distribute and file copies, as needed
- Manage the completion of company-wide surveys (e.g. annual OFN survey and other CDFI industry groups)
- Mail out acknowledgement letters to funders in response to awards.
- Archiving closed files in the department via off site storage
- Copy edit and proof large proposals
- Assist with other Development activities as required
- Assist with conference logistics, including staff registration, production of materials and signage; managing logistics for exhibit booths and presentations
- Maintaining vendor relationships for marketing services and products including conference giveaways and print officers
- Support administrative needs such as processing invoices and obtaining signatures
- Support production of select publications by obtaining printing estimates and print job management
- Maintain and update LIIF contact database (Salesforce) and manage annual contact audit.
- Maintain in house and online inventory of LIIF marketing collateral and prepare marketing packets for external use
- Prepare mass email distribution lists and coordinate and prepare bulk mailings.
- Assist with other Comms/Marketing activities as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Three years’ experience in an administrative position at a nonprofit or for-profit company is required. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in Salesforce; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is preferred. Applicants must be able to perform all tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner, complying with organizational policies and standards. Must be able to maintain professional standards of performance and demeanor, including punctuality, professional behavior, initiative and self-motivation, seeing projects through to completion, flexibility and exercise of discretion and confidentiality. Must possess accuracy, attention to detail, and proficient writing and proofreading skills. Applicants should have a professional phone manner and a cooperative, can-do approach and should be able to maintain an understanding of the organization's mission. Background in finance, housing and/or non-profit organizations a plus.
We offer excellent benefits. See our website for overview.
Minimum Education Required