Details: $13-$15/hr depending on experience
31 Mamaroneck Avenue
ArtsWestchester seeks a Full-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to support the organization’s day-to-day activities in our nine-story historic bank building in downtown White Plains.
Reporting to the Director of Administration, responsibilities include:
· Welcoming all guests
· Answering phone calls and directing them in a clear, prompt, accurate and pleasant manner
· Receiving, logging, distributing and posting mail
· Maintaining office equipment including phone system, copier, postage machine
· Managing office supply inventory
· Managing hospitality supplies (coffee, water, etc) and assisting with hospitality orders for meetings
· Assisting with clerical duties (typing, copying, bank deposits, etc) for the Administration Office
· Attending and participating in special events
· Other administrative tasks as needed
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional special events may require evening/weekend hours.
· At least one year of working in an office environment
· Education level: High School Diploma
· Engaging personality and professional appearance
· Interest in the arts
· Strong speaking skills, Bi-lingual a plus
· Strong computer skills including experience with the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
· The ideal candidate is a punctual and reliable team player with a positive attitude and strong organizational skills.
Salary: $13.00-$15.00 per hour depending on experience, competitive benefits package available after 90 days.
Please email resume and cover letter to Director of Administration, Jen Soloway, at firstname.lastname@example.org with RECEPTIONIST in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Competitive benefits package available after 90 days.
Minimum Education Required