4040 Moorpark Avenue
Data and Information Systems Program Manager
To ensure that data for the various Healthier Kids Foundation programs are entered into HKF’s Salesforce Database with quality and in timely manner. The Data Specialist shall provide quality checks on incoming data to make sure that all records are being entered into the database correctly. The specialist shall also inform and work with the Data and IS Manager to ensure that data is placed appropriately in the database. Data specialist will work closely with the date team to ensure that data is valid and correct.
The primary duties entail entering data for all programs and ensure all data is valid. In addition, staff assists in the coordination of and provides administrative support for other data processes when needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Enter VisionFirst, HearingFirst, and DentalFirst data for each screening into the Salesforce database.
a. Enter all In-Range and Out-of-range cases according to the processes designated by each program.
2. Enter COPE referral data into the Salesforce Database within 2 days of receiving the referral.
3. Enter Baby Gateway and 10 Steps to a Healthier You Program data as assigned by the Data and IS Analyst.
4. Perform weekly and daily data checks on shared drive data and salesforce data for the Screening Programs.
5. Create and manipulate salesforce and excel reports.
6. Take part in weekly trainings independently and in group settings.
7. Complete other projects as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: (E=Essential; D=Desired)
1. BA/BS in related field (E)
2. Experience with Salesforce and applications that work with Salesforce, such as Apsona and DemandTools (E)
3. Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft 2013 Programs, Web Browsers, Google docs, other Cloud-based software, and database experience. (E)
4. 2-4 years of Excel 2013 experience. (E)
5. Available and willing to work a non-standard workweek, including flexible schedules, evenings, and weekends as needed. (E)
6. Willing and able to work in an office environment for long hours. (E)
7. Able to adapt to a changing environment, work independently and multi-task. (E)
8. Excellent organizational skills, able to appropriately plan, and prepare all materials in a timely manner. (E)
9. Communicate effectively and in a professional manner that encourages teamwork and productivity. (E)
10. Highly effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills; non-judgmental demeanor, able to determine appropriate action and/or follow up.
11. Able to prepare clear and concise reports; experience with project data management and completion; able to meet deadlines in a consistent and reliable manner. (E)
12. Proficiency in online computerized applications, such as proprietary databases, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word, to enter/retrieve data and prepare reports. (E)
13. Maintain confidentiality of all information contained in reports, records, documents, and business communications in general. (E)
14. Meet employer grooming, business dress standards and present oneself in a professional manner while in the field and/or when representing HKF to the community. (E)
15. Reflect HKF in all activities; recognize that this role cannot easily be separated from the individual, even in activities outside of work. (E)
16. Possess a valid California Driver License, with access to a reliable vehicle and current proof of insurance, or have the ability to provide reliable, alternate transportation if prohibited by a medically documented disability from obtaining a driver license. (E)
17. Physical requirements needed to perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation:
a. Dexterity, Mobility and Strength Requirements: ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboard); writing/note-taking for extended periods of time. (E)
b. Visual Requirements: ability to read close-up and do close-up work. (E)
c. Hearing/Talking Requirements: ability to hear normal speech, hear, and talk on telephone. (E)
e. Emotional/Psychological Requirements: ability to deal with public contact on the phone, in person.(E)
Salary: $42,000 - $44,000
The job duties, responsibilities, skills, functions, educational factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exclusive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Healthier Kids Foundation reserves the right to revise this job description at any time.
Minimum Education Required